New Day

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My first story: An auto biography of a pencil case

I am pencil case. I was designed by a famous designer Steve Watermeleon in Japan. He travelled to Singapore and held a pencil case exhibition to sell me.

The buyer later came and saw me, the beautiful blue pencil case woth a gundam picture on it. After a while, he decided to buy me as a present for his son's birthday.

I was wrapped up in a shiny green present wrapper and was handed to the owner's son, who loved gundam. When he unwrapped the present and saw that it was me, he jumped with joy and thanked his father very much.

Every day, he would admire me and bring me to school for show and tell. The first thing he did after school was to clean me till I was spick and span. Not only he used me in school, he also used me during field trips, overseas trips and he even put me by his bedside to make him happy.

Year after year, I was an important part of his childhood. However, from the day he was to become a fine young man. The day he left for universaty overseas was my most miserable day. He got married soon and seldom return to Singapore. I am still lying in his bedroom drawer waiting for his return today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home