About me!!!

Hi! My name is Clement and I have a brother called Clarence. Our best friend is Joshua, who also have a blog. Our hobbies are to collect Pokemon cards, reading, playing piano and stickers. Clarence's piano grade is 1 while mine is 5. We usually have Piano lessons every Saturday. The duration for each lesson is 30 minutes for Clarence and 45 minutes for me. I also play computer games with my brother once a week. Usually, we play for 30 minutes each. I have school during the weekdays from 8:10 am to 3 pm. We have more than 5 subjects. They are English, Chinese, Math, Science, Health, PE, Civics and Moral education, Swimming, Social Studies, music, art and even French. I enjoy my school and my disipline master "rules" the school very well but sometimes, the students are very noisy so sometimes, the dicipline master will give them a good scolding. The best thing in SIS is that boys do not have to be caned, umlike Singapore schools.
PS: Do not mention my school name or my dicipline master's name or that will embarress me.


1 Comments:
HI, Clem. I think the passage is quite good! Josh
Post a Comment
<< Home